Collect soil samples yourself - our DIY soil sampling is an easy way to find out what your soil needs.
This service gives you access to advanced soil test analysis, without on-farm consult fees. It is ideal for:
- Smaller farms
- Testing garden soil
- Assessing soil in remote locations away from our consult areas
Why Get Your Soil Tested
Productivity requires soil to be healthy and balanced. Much of the soils used for agriculture and gardens in Australia has limitations and deficiencies. Taking a simple soil test and analysing exactly what your soil needs allows you to address the limitations with specific inputs – maximising plant performance without wasting money on unnecessary inputs.
Soil Health Report
Your soil health report provides you with detailed and advanced interpretation:
- It evaluates the levels of essential elements in your soil, highlighting limitations that need addressing for plant growth, health and productivity.
- It analyses both the absolute and relative element levels in your soil.
- It includes a soil amendment report; with specific recommendations about how to improve soil health and optimise productivity.
- It highlights specific trace element requirements and includes Petrik Soil Technology biological amendment assessments.
This is the same soil test service we provide to our larger clients but minus the cost of an on-site consultation.
The online soil testing service involves 5 steps:
- 1. Order and pay for LAB ANALYSIS.
- 2. Soil submission forms will be emailed to you. Once you have collected your soil samples, these need to be taped to the bags of soil.
- 3. Collect soil (click here for instructions) and place in a zip lock bag, double sealed with tape!
- 4. Send samples to lab address as per email.
- 5. After approximately 10 working days you receive your SOIL ANALYSIS and SOIL HEALTH REPORT.